Snake and Mouse (1997 film)
From Fish Hooks Wiki
Snake and Mouse is an American cartoon film that was directed by Don Bluth, produced by Craig McCracken and Ben Joseph, written by Craig McCracken and Mark Ackland and directed by Dave Thomas and Craig McCracken. It was released on January 5, 2016. An animated series that premiered on Noggin on December 21, 2000 was the base of this movie. See more about that here: Snake and Mouse: The Animated Series.
To see the full script of '"Snake and Mouse"', click here.
==Credit Gag== Like in Fish Hooks, there is a credits gag. Snake and Mouse make many different animal sounds.
The image gallery for '"Snake and Mouse"' may be viewed here.
Mouse: Well maybe, what if we block out the sun? Snake: Warmth-Generating Group Hug! Mouse: How about we melt our icecaps? Snake: Pool Party Planet!
Snake: First, a Warmth-Generating Group Hug (Mouse says "trademark." off-screen), then a Pool Party Planet (Mouse says "also trademark." off-screen), and now an army of Doom Dragons (Mouse says "yet another trademark mark markaroo." off-screen)! We're history, Mouse! Mouse: Turnips.
- This was the first piece of Fish Hooks media.
- This is the first film of Fish Hooks.
- The ending image pretty much mirrors the promotional image except for the Smiling Mouse in the background.
Snake's tail turns purple when she says "We're history, Mouse". Mouse's ears turn green when she says "Strong peppermint."
- "Beauty and the Beast" - The Warmth-Generating Group Hug references Belle and Beast's hug in the first film.
- "Distant Drums" - The Wilhelm scream is squealed by a hamster who gets knocked over by Snake.
- "Secret of Mana" - Mouse says about the brown-spotted stream geckos "Those must be cousins of a species called, er.... a Mushboom?", which are enemies in the game.
- "Game Grumps" - Snake mumbles after saying "WHAT NOW?!?!?!", which is a reference to "NEXT TIME ON GAME GRUMPS!".
- "The Muppet Show" - Snake says "They live in Mana Mana?", which is a song by Bip Bippadotta/Mahna Mahna.
- "SpongeBob SquarePants" - Mouse says "It's a heavy burden...", which references "The Secret Box".
- This film premiered on TV on Noggin on September 7, 1999.
- The pose of Snake and Mouse standing triumphantly while Snake holds up her banjo is the same pose as one of the posters for the film.
- The film was found by Universal, who now owned Mercury Filmworks (except for their Nickelodeon, Disney and Cartoon Network productions, which were owned by Viacom, Disney and Warner Bros., respectively, Snake and Mouse were now owned by Jam Filled Entertainment, which was also now owned by Universal) and got put on the DVD for Super Mario Bros.
- June 27, 2014 (Disney XD Brazil and Latin America)
(does not speak) designates a character who appears but does not speak in this episode ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode