|"Bea Sneaks Out"
|Disney Channel premiere:
||May 11, 2012
|Disney Channel (UK) premiere:
|Disney XD premiere:
||October 9, 2012
When Bea's parents won't allow her to go to a ferret party that all of her other friends are going to, she decides to lie to them and go anyway. It's all fun and games, until the ferrets break out the ferret shuffle and everything gets out of hand! Meanwhile, Oscar and Milo are having their own troubles at the party - girl troubles. Oscar can't seem to shake an extra-clingy, annoying ferret girl named Rachel, and Milo encounters a particular girl hamster from the past that broke his heart.
Mouse texts Snake a message, and she replies back. Mouse replies back to Snake, and this goes on. At the end Mouse exclaims "I know, right!".
||widescreen = 467px
||fullscreen = 325px
||wide = 467px
||full = 325px
||16:9 = 467px
||4:3 = 325px
||#default = 325px
||Click here to view more images from Bea Sneaks Out.]]
|The image gallery for Bea Sneaks Out may be viewed here.
- [In the girls bathroom.]
- Bea: I have always wanted to go to a ferret party. Finberley, you can count us in.
- Milo: [through vent] Count us in too!
- [All of the girls look up at the vent.]
- Oscar: [through vent] Sssshhh...Milo!
- Bea: Milo, have you and Oscar been listening to us through the vent?!
- [The scene switches to the boys bathroom. Milo is by the vent while Oscar watches him.]
- Milo: Well, duh! This is how we learn about girls.
- [The scene switches back to the girls bathroom.]
- Oscar: [through vent] Milo, shut up!
- Bea: Mmmm...that's a little creepy!
- [In the girls bathroom.]
- Bea: Tonight, we are partying ferret style!
- [The scene switches to the Goldfishbergs' kitchen. Norman is eating dinner.]
- Norman: Absolutely not!
- [The camera pans out to reveal Mrs. Goldfishberg and Bea sitting at the opposite end of them at the table.]
- Bea: But dad!
- Mrs. Goldfishberg: Sorry dear!
- Bea: But mom!
- [In Jason's house, where the ferret party is taking place]
- Milo: Wait, this is a ferret party?! I thought this was a parrot party! What am I supposed to do with all these crackers I brought?
- This episode reveals that Finberley is a bad driver.
- This episode marks the first time in the series that Norman Goldfishberg has shown his mean side.
- Yet again, Brandon Bubbler's voice actor/actress is uncredited.
- In the flashback of Milo and Pamela Hamster's time together, Milo's birthday is seen. Milo's birthday must have taken place between the episodes "Pamela Hamster Returns" (wherein Pamela discovers that Milo is a fish) and "Bea Dates Milo" (wherein Oscar finds out about Milo and Pamela's break up).
- This episode, and the others which aired during Block 7 in the United Kingdom, aired with no promotional material at all, apart from the promotion for "Science Fair Detective Mystery".
- May 11, 2012 - United States
- August 6, 2012 - Italy
- August 16, 2012 - United Kingdom
- August 20, 2012 - Australia (4:30pm local time)
- Chelsea Kane as Bea
- Kyle Massey as Milo
- Justin Roiland as Oscar
- Sabrina Bryan as Pamela
- Rachel Dratch as Esmargot, Koi, Rachel
- Noah Z. Jones as Bea's Dad
- Edie McClurg as Mrs. Goldfishberg
- Jason Mewes as Jason
- Kimberley Mooney as Finberley
- Justin Roiland as Tanner
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea
- Dave Wittenberg as Anthony